Old May 20th 07, 10:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Default Microsoft Office Outlook cannot provide form scripting support

Did you copy it to the right folder? See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/302003/.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Safr" wrote in message ...

Unfortunately, the way that was good for Outlook 2002 and 2003 (copying of
Outlvbs.dll) doesn't work for Outlook 2007. Actually, I didn't find
Outlvbs.dll for Outlook 2007 and tried to use the one of Outlook 2003, which
didn't help me.

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

Terminal server installations don't automatically include a key scripting component. It's been that way for several versions. See http://www.slipstick.com/config/terminalserver.htm

"Safr" wrote in message ...
When I clicked Tools-Forms-Design a Form, then chose my custom form, I got
this error message:

Microsoft Office Outlook cannot provide form scripting support. This
feature is not available. To make this feature available, run Setup again,
click "Add or remove Features" and change the feature to "Run from My
Computer".

Although form is opened, I get this message again on clicking "View Code"
button
Having done all these suggested steps, the same error appeared.

I use Office 2007 on a terminal server. Outlook 2007 on a standalone machine
doesn't have any problems like that. What is the problem of Outlook 2007 in
the terminal server?