Old April 11th 07, 02:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Remove ABCD from Email address to reply

Default Outlook Toolbars

Brian,

Thanks for the response. You are correct, I do have a toolbar from Adobe
loaded into the Office suite. I guess I will just live with the minor
annoyance.

--

Neil

"Brian Tillman" wrote in message
Remove ABCD from Email address to reply wrote:

I am using Outlook 2003 and I can't keep the toolbars in the
locations I put them. I move the icons for each view of Outlook to
where I would like them but the next time I open up Outlook the
toolbars are back to where they were before I moved them.

Is there any way to get them to stay put?

That usually happens when you have a third-party toolbar in the mix. Is
that the case? If so, that extra toolbar is the culprit and unless the
vendor fixes it, you're out of luck.
--
Brian Tillman