Old April 2nd 07, 04:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
John Blessing

Default how to send individual email to entire contact list

"K. Orland" wrote in message
Use the BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) line instead of To. It will suppress the
recipient list so the recipients can't see who else was sent the same
mail.

--
Kathleen Orland
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

"Keith4321" wrote:

I want to send an individual email to 180 names in one of my contact
lists. I
do not want to use a distribution llist or have all the email addresses
appear in the message. How do I use Outlook 2007 to do that?

Although BCC will hide the other recipients addresses, it is highly unlikely
that your email administrator (or your ISP's) will allow that many
recipients per email. Either use mail merge or try our email scheduler
(http://www.lbetoolbox.com/scheduleemail.htm) which will allow you to send
multiple individual emails, html or plain text, with attachments, either as
a one-off or regularly at a specified time and interval

--
John Blessing

businesses
for your meeting/class over the web.