Old March 5th 06, 04:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Default parameter values not valid when accessing calendar

We don't know - you have not provided your Outlook version, how you are
accomplishing what task nor what the EXACT error message is.

You might want to self-serve and post the error message in the window for
your verison of Outlook under the Microsoft Knowledge Base Library.
http://support.microsoft.com

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Suedra asked: