Old March 18th 07, 04:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Default Changing default email account

Then you may want to set a default signature for each account (something like and ) and set Word for your message editor after you have done so. Then, when composnig mail, you can see which account will be sending by the signature that is populated when you compose the mail.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Doctor PC asked: