Old March 15th 07, 07:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Robert Aldwinckle

Default remote outlook express access

"Donna" wrote in message
Is it possible for me to have remote access to my Outlook Express email?

So far you have been given two different interpretations of what you might
have been thinking of when you used those words "my Outlook Express email".
What are you trying to do and what E-mail services do you have?
E.g. another possibility which would be a closer analogy to your office Outlook
implementation would be if your E-mail accounts were IMAP instead of POP3.

HTH

Robert Aldwinckle
---

have this feature at work, where my email is Outlook; I can access my
work-email from home or wherever...is this possible with my home account?
Thanks if you can help, D
--
mikeyandclaireandtom