Old February 26th 07, 06:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Patrick@Denman

Default Outlook 2007 Change Calendar Time Zone Error

I was running B2TR of Office 2007 and kept getting an error whenever the
"Change Calendar Time Zone" pops up. Outlook shut down, I clicked to report
the error, and then Outlook started back up. The dialog pops up again and I
go through the whole routine once more.

So I upgraded to the latest (Trial) version of Office 2007, and I'm still
getting the same error. It's a 0xc0000005 in Outlook.exe.

I've run a scan on my .pst files, and there were some errors - but these
have now been repaired. I'm still getting the error!

HELP! Any suggestions would be appreciated!