Old February 26th 07, 07:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
jpampinella

Default copying e-mail addresses (display names) from body of e-mail

My boss has forwarded me an e-mail with a number of contacts to put in our
distribution list. Since it's a forwarded e-mail, the contacts appear in the
body of the text, and I can't right click to find more info.

I can cut and paste the e-mail addresses individually and paste to our
distribution list; however, many of the e-mail addresses are shown as display
names - not e-mail addresses. Is there any way to access the e-mail address
from the display name if it's located in the body of the e-mail?

Thanks...
Julie