Old February 16th 06, 03:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Default don't change meeting times in Mobile 2003 when timezones change.

fhorkey wrote:

I travel extensively internationally. When I travel to another
timezone and change my PDA running Mobile 2003, it changes all
existing appointments to times to match the new timezone. Why? If I
make an apointment in Japan for Tuesday at 9 am, when I get to Japan
I expect it to be there. Instead it has changed by the number of
hours between my regular timezone and Japan. If I want it to be
correct in Japan, then I have to compute the correct time in Japan
when I enter it (wrong until I change timezones), or then change it
when the PDA changes it. It seems very simeple- when I make an
appointment for a specific time- leave it alone or give me the
options to not change appointment times.

Post this in an appropriate newsgroup like
--
Brian Tillman