Old February 12th 06, 09:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Terminator.Net

Default Outlook shoud allow me to un-cancel a meeting if cxld by mistake

I scheduled a meeting. Everybody accepted it. THen due to some mistake I
cancelled it by mistake without sending an update. Now it is available on
everyone else's calendar but not on mine. And there is no way I can get it
back on my calendar. When I try to accept the same meeting that was forwarded
to me by my colleage, it says "As a meeting organizer you do not need to
accept the meeting" eventhough it is not showing on my calendar.

There should be some facility to un-cancel a meeting if the udpates have not
been sent out.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....calendari ng