Old February 13th 07, 01:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)

Default Print Multiple calendars on one page

Yes - get the boss the make a Group Schedule of the managers and look at it
whenever he wants. He'll see live up to date data.

I hope this helps you at least a little bit!

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Outlook trainer and author of Productiv_IT with Outlook
www.acorntraining.com.au
Canberra, Australia

Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual
way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of
complaining.
Jef Raskin, interviewed in Doctor Dobb's Journal
"DavidF" wrote in message
news
I need to find a way to combine 5 shared calendars in the daily view and
print them on one page. To explain more clearly, we have 5 supervisors
and
the boss needs to see their calendar for the day and he wants them on one
page. So I open each shared calendar in daily view and they display
correctly on my screen. Now I need to print all of them on to one sheet.
Right now I do a screen print, copy it to Paint, cut what I need and paste
it
to a new page in Paint and then print it out. It works but is a hassle.
Is
there an easier way?