Old February 6th 07, 10:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Rhein

Default How do I keep Outlook default e-mail account from changing

Outlook 2003 is changing my default e-mail account. I have 2 pop accounts
and a microsoft exchange account (from SBS 2003). I have changed my default
e-mail account to one of the pop3 accounts. But EVERY bloody time I start up
outlook in the morning it has reset the default account to the exchange
account. Can anyone tell me how to prevent the resetting of the default
account?

Thanks