Old February 4th 07, 11:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Wayne Wells

Default How to "copy & paste" a meeting in to different dates?

I have a meeting, which the content and time of the meeting are relatively
fixed. What changes is the cycle time between meetings. Sometimes, most of
the time, it is 3 weeks, other times two weeks, or four weeks. Is there some
way to take the meeting and plug it in to the calendar without doing each one
by hand. What I envision is along the lines of a copy, paste, sort of
ability. For that matter how does one plug in any meeting which is standard
in form but random in schedule?