Old February 2nd 07, 04:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
hayat

Default Windows Explorer 7: Lost game files & fighting to open files & bro

"Totally Frustrated 7" Totally Frustrated ha
scritto nel messaggio
Since downloading Windows Explorer 7, I've lost games that were on my
computer before, so what's up with that & can I get them back?

All programs (even personal files) seem to "stick" & I have to constantly
fight to open them or to even get Windows Explorer to open my home Web
Page.
Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone else have either problem?

If so, I'd appreciate any knowledge out there as I know my computer pretty
well & it totally wiped out 1 game file for sure & I'm tired of fighting
with
Explorer 7 to open files or even use it to get online!

This 7 seems to have total control over my computer!! Is Explorer 6 better
or worse?

So I've posted 3 questions in all... Can anyone in cyberspace answer them
or
give me your opinion?