Old January 16th 07, 01:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general
ritter197

Default # of messages in a folder Outlook 2003

What a bummer! 1 folder at a time? Even OE does better here!

"Chuck Davis" newsgroup at anthemwebs dot com wrote in message
One folder at a time.
Ritter197 wrote:
I know I can go to Properties and select to show the number of items
within a folder. But I have many. many folders and like to to it for
all folders at the same time, rather then laboriously work myself
through all folders.
I cannot see anything in the toolbars that does that.

How can I accomplish that?