Old January 12th 07, 01:15 AM posted to
Default outlook express is too big on my screen!

several settings that can change the menus.
Start - Programs - Accessories - Accessibility - and make sure the option is unchecked to enlarge menus. and ok out.
also right click on desktop select properties, advanced and check the DPI setting you are using.

"ANDY" wrote in message ...
How do i make outlook express smaller on my screen? I dont mean minimizing
it, its just that i can only fit 9 headers on the page, it used to be much
more than this. Also, the folders column on the left hand side is so big
Any help appreciated.