Old December 18th 06, 10:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Jacs

Default Calendar Permissions and Private Appointments using Outlook 2003

We have a company policy which says that all Outlook users should set their
calendar permisson to 'Reviewer' so that staff can view each others
calendars. One of our managers has alot of confidential appointments so has
set this type of appointment to 'private' but the staff that work for this
manager need to see the content of a 'private' appointment? Is there a way
to allow some staff to see the content of a 'private' appointment?