Old December 14th 06, 08:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Default can't Drag and drop an email message from an Outlook Folder into a new message

I have an annoying Outlook problem that I can't figure out; I can't
Drag and drop an email message from an Outlook Folder into a new
message as an attachment in Outlook 3002.

For example, I create a new email message, and then I want to attach an
old message to the new message. I locate the old message, and then try
to drag it into the new message. However, nothing happens.

The odd thing is that sometimes it actually works, but most of the time
it does not work. The other odd thing is that this problem occurred on
my old machine, and now I'm seeing it again on a new system.

As a workaround, I can drag the old message to the desktop, and then
drag it from the desktop to the message. This works, but it's a pain.

Anyone know anything about this?