Old December 12th 06, 08:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]

Default Outlook Macro to Forward Multiple Emails

If this is VBA running in the Outlook VBA project in Outlook 2003 you should
not get the security prompts. However, for your options with the security
see http://www.outlookcode.com/d/sec.htm

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

"Jim" wrote in message
Thanks Ken. The macro will now work on multiple emails, but I get a
message
box for each and every email that says "A program is trying to
automatically
send an emial on your behalf. Do you want to allow this?" and has yes/no
buttons. Hitting "yes" for each email defeats the purpose of the macro.
Is
there a way to bypass this message? I don't have admin privileges on
either
my machine or the exchange server.