Old December 3rd 06, 06:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Kuay Tim

Default How do I print the list of messages in a folder

Hi Larry276,

OE does not have this capability. It would be possible to select and drag (a
copy) of messages from an OE folder to a Windows folder, and then obtain a
text list of subjects with the help of a script. You could then print the
list (or edit) and check the subjects that come from a sender. I could send
you a link that will lead to the script and instructions for use. The list
from a Windows folder would not be in the same order (by date) as in OE.

We now know that scripts can be dangerous. Your A/V will give a stern
warning against using the script, but this one is safe. This could be
verified by opening it (the *.wsf file) before use in Notepad.

If this is of any interest contact me.
E-mail:
kuaytim(at)earthlink.net

--
Tim K.
aka Kuay Tim
"LARRY276" wrote in message
I want to show a client how many emails I receive from their offices in a
typical week. Is there any way in OE6 to print the message list as it
appears on the screen?