Old November 28th 06, 09:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Krirkman

Default Cannot Open JPG Attachments

"Rick" wrote in message
When I receive an email with a JPG attachment (a photo), and I try to open
it, I get a message that says
" This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this
action. Create an association in the Folder Options control panel".

In the Folder Options control panel/File Types, it does have an extension
for "JPG" and beside it under file type is "EasyShare.jpg"

Can anyone advise me what the problem is and how to correct it? Thank you

wray