Old January 9th 06, 02:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Gwen C

Default Outlook '03/IE 6.0 Hyperlinks do not work - Normal Fix Does Not Wo

** Please note that I did post this same question 2 days ago in the General
Questions Board and have not received a reply - thought I may try, here, to
see if anyone has any input. Thank you. **

Hello -

I have Outlook 2003 (SP 1) and Internet Explorer 6.0 (SP 2). I have updates
automatically, but, have also gone in to check for any updates and I do not
need any.

When I click a link in "O.L." (Outlook), the screen goes white, the title
bar is still at the top of my page - however, I now see the title of the
email PLUS Not Responding. I have to do the 3-finger to get out of it.

Very INfrequently, the link does work. However, on those occasions, I am
then unable to get back over to O.L.

I have tried the 'Restore Defaults' fix which I have seen here with no luck.
I also did a restore back to the beginning of December - prior to this
problem occurring.

The only programs that I have downloaded a Google Earth, and, Adobe
Photoshop Elements 4.0 (but that was well after this problem had begun).

I hope that I have provided you with the information that you need. My
classes start in 2 days and I really need this to function properly.

Thank you all for your time.