Old November 9th 06, 08:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Steve Cochran

Default .dbx corrupted files

As Bruce indicates, run the Extract from disk feature on the entire hard
drive. Ignore the warning if you only have a C drive. The sooner you run
it the better chance you have of recovery. Do not check the recover mode
option.

steve

"Rodrigo Santos" wrote in message

"Michael Santovec" wrote:

This program probably has the best chance of recovering any messages
from corrupted DBX files.

DBXpress - http://www.oehelp.com/DBXpress/Default.aspx

Thank´s man, it´s a great program but it didn´t work at all.
I noticed one thing, DBXpress just extract the messages form the dbx files
to a folder but when I use the program with the folders (the files) that
have
problems the DBXpress don´t extract anything it´s like the file didn´t had
messages in it and the user told me that the Outlook Express a little
after
the problem starts was showing a message about compacting the messages.
Do this has something relationed with the problem?